How to Subscribe to Audiopi
One of Audiopi's core goals is to provide some of the best teaching available to as many people as possible, in format that can be used outside and inside the classroom. Both our individual and schools subscription packages aim to achieve that.
As well as buying series, such as Macbeth or The Early Tudors, individuals can take out a monthly subscription to Audiopi, giving you:
- Access every tutorial on the Audiopi Platform, including English, History, Physics and Biology
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Automatic access to new tutorials as soon as they are launched (currently over 500 and counting)
- A revision tool that can used right upto the exams, giving you all the information required in a short, sharp and memorable format
- A handy catch up resource for any lessons missed
- Brilliant for taking notes for essay writing and coursework.
Individual subscriptions cost £5 a month.