With the exams fast approaching Audiopi offers a fresh way to revise from some of the best minds available. Our educational podcasts provide insight, analysis, debate and discussion across everything you need to know at a touch of a button - it is the teacher in your pocket - available whenever, wherever you need it.
Quite naturally you want peace of mind that you are learning from the best. That is why our educational podcast series are written by a blend of experienced teachers, leading academics and exam board examiners providing you with the knowledge to help you succeed in your exams.
Each series, such as Macbeth or The Early Tudors, is broken down into 15-25 individual ten minute podcasts on specific topics, such as the main characters in a novel or analysis of a specific period in History, so you can learn in bitesize chunks. Plus, you can play, pause, rewind and play again so you can learn at your own pace.
Individual Subscriptions - just £5 a month for all tutorials on the website
Individuals can take out a monthly subscription to Audiopi, giving you:
- Access every tutorial on the Audiopi Platform, including English, History, Religious Studies, Physics and Biology
- Access when you need - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our website and app (just search for Audiopi on Google Play or the App Store)
- Automatic access to new tutorials as soon as they are launched (currently over 2000 and counting)
- A revision tool that can be used right upto the exams, giving you all the information required in a short, sharp and memorable format
- A handy catch up resource for any lessons missed
- Brilliant for taking notes for essay writing and coursework.
Our tutorials have been designed to be fun and informative, enabling you to learn in a fast and accelerated manner, wherever you want. Why not join the many students who are using us to get ahead. Click the "Subscribe Now" button below.