Please find details below regarding the Terms and Conditions for Audiopi Ltd.
Purchases of Audiopi Content
- Audiopi Content License. When you purchase Audiopi Content, Audiopi grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download or stream such Audiopi Content to your computer and/or other device(s) solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or use the Audiopi Content other than as expressly set forth herein. You will not sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the Audiopi Content in any manner and you will not exploit it commercially. You agree to not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Audiopi Content, or otherwise tamper with the Audiopi Content or create any derivative works therefrom.
- Abuse of Use. It is at the discretion of Audiopi to suspend or cancel your account if we believe that the account is being misused in any form, such as sharing login details.
- Pricing. With respect to all purchases, except where noted otherwise, any list price displayed represents the full retail price listed on the Audiopi Content itself, as determined by Audiopi, Prices are subject to change at any time in Audiopi's sole discretion. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we may at our discretion cancel your order.
- Delivery of Audiopi Content. All Audiopi Content you purchased will be delivered to your Audiopi Account.
- Risk of Loss. Once we have made Audiopi Content available to you, you will bear the risk of loss for completing any download of Audiopi Content after purchase and for any loss of Audiopi Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a file corruption or a device or hard drive crash. Purchased Audiopi Content will generally continue to be available in your Audiopi Account but may become unavailable due to possible content provider licensing restrictions or other reasons, and Audiopi will not be liable to you if Audiopi Content becomes unavailable for further download. You will not receive a full or partial refund of any fees already paid in such situations. Accordingly, we encourage you to download Audiopi Content promptly after purchase and to make a back-up copy. If you are unable to complete a download after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact Audiopi customer service.
- Payments. You must have a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, on file in your Audiopi Account in order to use the Audiopi service.
- Cancellation of Orders. You may cancel your order for purchase of Audiopi Content within 7 days from the date of your purchase for a full refund by contacting Customer Care, unless you have started to download, stream, or listen to the Audiopi Content. Once you start to download, stream or listen to the Audiopi Content, you cannot cancel your order, and you will not receive a full or partial refund for your order. By placing an order to purchase Audiopi Content, you acknowledge and agree.
- Collecting personal information. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
(b) Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address
(c) Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details).
(d) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address).
(e) Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including [the timing, frequency and pattern of service use).
(f) Information relating to any purchases you make of our [goods / services / goods and/or services] or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details).
(g) Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts).
(h) Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication).
(i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us; and
(j) [any other personal information provided to Audiopi Ltd
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using Peronal Information. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business
(b) personalise our website for you
(c) enable your use of the services available on our website
(d) supply to you services purchased through our website
(e) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
(f) send you non-marketing commercial communications
(g) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
(h) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
(i) send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(j) provide third parties with statistical information about our users but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
(k) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
(l) keep our website secure and prevent fraud
(m) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service);
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.