Designed for success
Audiopi's audio tutorials complement your teaching and have been designed to provide you with a flexible, trusted resource that not only helps inspire your students but also saves you time. Great for flipped learning, homework setting, lesson catch up, revision and stimulating debate, the tutorials provide an alternative resource that caters for all students.
Written by academics from leading universities, proven teachers who know their subjects and exam board examiners who know what is required, our aim is that our tutorials inspire, engage and ultimately enable learners to achieve success.
- Each tutorial series covers the syllabus, ensuring you have all the information required
- Each tutorial is short, sharp and informative presenting facts and arguments in an easily digestible format
- Each tutorial uses a blend of music and sound effects to enhance the learning experience
- Listen as often as you want, via a simple login, either via our app or website
We have had some wonderful testimonials from teachers and students - Click here to have a read.
Buying Options - Individuals and Schools
- Students can purchase an individual subscription providing access to every tutorial and tutorial series on the website - just £5 a month
- Individual subject series – e.g. The Early Tudors for History A Level or Macbeth for English Literature GCSE
- Unlimited listens for all teachers, students and parents of students
- Simple login for easy access
- From just £10 a month